Bakit ka mag bibigay ng effort na hindi naman niya na appreciate?
Ano yun taken for granted? Hindi sa sinasabi kong isumbat lahat ng bagay na ginagawa. Pero wag naman sana maging tanga. Hindi niya gagawin sayo yun kung hindi ka mahalaga. Hindi bat oras na nga niya ang ibinigay niya? Hindi mo…
1. Love each other.
2. Don’t lie.
3. Keep communication open.
4. Stay sweet.
5. When you get hurt just forgive and forget.
6. Never talk about break-ups.
7. Never say okay when it’s not.
8. Forget about “pride”.
9. If you say sorry, mean it.
10. Don’t compare your past with your present.
11. Don’t talk about your stupid ex’s.
12. Give and take process.
13. Beware of his/her feelings.
14. When you had a fight, don’t let the day pass.
15. Don’t be the perfect one, be the right one.
1. Hayaan mo siyang gawin yung gusto niyang gawin. Buhay niya yun, hindi mo maco-control. As long as alam niya yung limitations niya.”
2. “Don’t revolve your life around him/her. Learn to be independent.”
3. “Kung ayaw sayo ng kapatid, hayaan mo siya. Wala siyang magagawa kung mahal ka talaga niya.”
4. “Be nice to your EX. Wag maging BITTER.”
5. Learn to forgive para magkaroon ka ng peace of mind.”
6. If something bothers you, speak up! mahirap kapag nagpapakiramdaman lang kayo.”
7. “If you felt it, then it was true. Getting hurt doesn’t always mean you suffered, it also means you loved sincerely. Don’t frown because it’s over. SMILE BECAUSE IT HAPPENED.”
8. Always have your own set of friends separate from his/her para may iba kang channels that is without him/her.”
9. “Make him/her miss you sometimes. when a man/woman always know where you are, and you’re always readily available to him/her, he/she takes it for granted.”
10. Always make time for your family and friends.”
11. Always make time for yourself.”
12. Wala yun sa tagal ng relationship. nasa pagmamahal.”
13. “There’s NO SUCH THING as MR. RIGHT or MS. RIGHT. It’s how you mold him/her to become rightfully for you.”
14. There’s a possibility that a person can get attracted to another. It’s human nature. It’s not wrong. But that is why you’re in a commitment, you discipline yourself. One may get attracted to numerous prospects and its ok. As long as, you don’t nurse the feeling and do something about it. Borderline between cheating and faithfulness. Recognize reality that you already have the person that can give you more than what you get for the cheap thrill of attraction.”
15. “You need to let go of the past to have a future”
16. “Everything will fall into place.”
17. OPEN COMMUNICATION, TRUST AND HONESTY are the most important ingredients in a relationship.”
ILY momo :))
If you are already PERFECT. Then, what more to be excited on to, to work hard on to, to be optimistic, and to be expected on to. Your life will be a complete nonsense. So be happy if you have imperfections, instead of crying because of it, work on something that will make you believe that “that” imperfection is a blessing to be thankful for.
Eye that wont CRY,
Lips that wont LiE,
Love that wont DiE ..
“hindi mo masasabing nakalimot ka na, kung sa simpleng bigkas pa lang ng pagalan nya ,
* APEKTADO * ka pa!